The Reason This Website Exists Is Because The Alternative Cancer Treatments You Find Here, ACTUALLY WORK
An alternative cancer clinic saved my life in 2007. Hi, I’m Peggy Sue Roberts, a 9-year, stage-4 cancer survivor. I live in Southern California, and I'm very blessed to be alive today. I certainly wouldn’t be here today if I took the medical advice of my conventional oncologist. He didn't give me a chemo sensitivity test, and his chemo almost killed me. He simply said oncology couldn’t do anything else for me because of my near death reaction to their poisonous chemotherapy, and he sent me home to die.
This happened to me in 2007. After going to an alternative cancer cancer clinic, I’ve enjoyed 9-additional years of life that's been given to me. Today in 2016, I feel great, and I thank the Lord for the additional time with my family.
4 Types Of Alternative Cancer Treatments Proven To Work:
1. Biophotonic Therapy- is the next generation of wellness care. This is the process of using light to carry information into the body. This therapy is used to repair a multitude of diseases and ailments. It combines the best of Western medical photonics & electron technology with the purest natural botanicals (plants), herbs, and amino acids to produce a bio-treatment system that represents the best combination of modern and ancient practices. You can get this at a top natural clinic and you can get biophotonic therapy at home.
2. A healthy, properly functioning immune system is essential to having a normal life. If you have tumors, your immune system isn't functioning correctly. Immunotherapy was called the "Cancer Breakthrough of the Year" in 2013. You can get this treatment at a top natural clinic and you can boost your immune system at home with an immune booster.
3. Heat - That’s right; research shows heat treats cancer. In 1965 the European Journal of Oncology reported heat showed signs of damaging cancer cells. You can get this treatment at a top natural clinic and you can do this at home with the hyperthermia equipment.
4. Oxygen - Experts suggest the underlying cause of tumors is low cellular oxygenation levels. In 1931 Dr. Warburg won his first Nobel Prize for proving tumors are caused by a lack of oxygen respiration in cells. You can get this treatment at a top natural clinic and you can get oxygen treatment at home.
Places You Can Go To Get Natural Alternative Treatments:
- United States: The best place in the USA is the greater Phoenix Arizona area.
- Mexico: These are usually located in border towns in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. The laws in Mexico allow clinics and hospitals to treat their patients with only natural treatments when appropriate.
- Germany: Their laws allow the doctors to treatment patients with natural treatments. However, they are significantly more expensive than Mexico.
What Are Your Possible Survival Chances:
We send out thousands of newsletters each month. The following feedback is from patients who have been to clinics we recommended and some treated themselves at home:
- (85+%) of patients are alive and well 5+ years later, even if they were in stage-4 and have been sent home to die like I was in January 2007. I'd say your chances are pretty good! Note ** If you decided to go to a clinic you should speak with the medical director to see if he/she feels they can help you. If you decide to use home biophotonic therapy you should speak with the company to see if they feel their treatments are right for you.
Cancer Survivor Peggy Sue Roberts, son Rusty, & husband Jim
We wish you and your family the best of health and happiness.
God bless you,
- Stage-4 cancer survivor family
- Peggy Sue, Jim, and Rusty Roberts
- Southern California, USA
Visit the Home Page
Visit the Site Map
Visit the Scientific Research Main Page
* Footnotes: Research Articles Cited
Biomagnetic research provided by:
- BioMagnetic Research and Technology (Biomed Central)
- Hyperthermia using magnetite cationic liposomes for hamster Osteosarcoma
- Fumiko Matsuoka1, Masashige Shinkai1, Hiroyuki Honda*1,
- Tadahiko Kubo2, Takashi Sugita2 and Takeshi Kobayashi1
Enzyme research provided by:
- The FASEB Journal / The Official Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology
- Activation of prodrugs by antibody-enzyme conjugates: a new approach to cancer therapy.
- P D Senter
- February 1, 1990 The FASEB Journal vol. 4 no. 2 188-193
Hyperthermia research provided by:
- European Journal of Cancer (1965)
- Investigations on the possibility of a thermic tumour therapy—I.: Short-wave treatment of a transplanted isologous mouse mammary carcinoma
- Volume 8, Issue 1, February 1972, Pages 65, Pages IN3, Pages 69-68-IN8-78
- Presented in abbreviated form at the First Congress of the European Association for Cancer Research, Brussels, September 1970.
- Kristian Overgaard, Jens Overgaard
Insulin research provided by:
- Journal of BUON 14: 711-715, 2009
- © 2009 Zerbinis Medical Publications. Printed in Greece
- Low dose chemotherapy in combination with insulin for the treatment of advanced
- metastatic tumors. Preliminary experience
- C. Damyanov, M. Radoslavova, V. Gavrilov, D. Stoeva
- Medical Center of Integrative Medicine, Sofia, Bulgaria
Laser research provided by:
- CA:A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
- Photodynamic therapy of cancer: An update
- Patrizia Agostinis PhD1, Kristian Berg PhD2, Keith A. Cengel MD, PhD3, Thomas H. Foster PhD4, Albert W. Girotti PhD5, Sandra O. Gollnick PhD6, Stephen M. Hahn MD, PhD7, Michael R. Hamblin PhD8,9,10, Asta Juzeniene PhD11, David Kessel PhD12, Mladen Korbelik PhD13, Johan Moan PhD14,15, Pawel Mroz MD, PhD16,17, Dominika Nowis MD, PhD18, Jacques Piette PhD19, Brian C. Wilson PhD20 andJakub Golab MD, PhD21,22,*
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
Sonodynamic research provided by:
- Anticancer Research: International Journal of cancer research and treatment
- The Real Deal: Using Cytochalasin B in Sonodynamic Therapy to Preferentially Damage Leukemia Cells
- MATTHEW TRENDOWSKI, GUOWU YU, VICTORIA WONG, CHRISTOPHER ACQUAFONDATA,
- TIMOTHY CHRISTEN and THOMAS P. FONDY
- Department of Biology, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, U.S.A
Immunotherapy research provided by:
Oxygen research provided by:
- Anticancer Research / International Journal of Cancer Research and Treatment
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Inhibits Benign and Malignant Human Mammary Epithelial Cell Proliferation
- ERIC V. GRANOWITZ1, NORIKO TONOMURA2, RITA M. BENSON1, DEBORAH M. KATZ1, VIMLA BAND3, GRACE P. MAKARI-JUDSON1 and BARBARA A. OSBORNE2
Vitamin research provided by:
RIFE Technology research provided by:
Disclaimer: The content on this website and webpage is based on research studies by doctors around the world. The information you find here is intended for educational purposes only. It's not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate, or cure such conditions. The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional. Therefore, this information is not intended as medical advice, rather a sharing of knowledge and information based on research & experience.
** Although the clinic is great at helping cancer patients, individual results may vary. We suggest you have a phone consultation with the doctor to find out if he believes he can help you.
Copyright 2017 AlternativeCancerTreatmentsWork.com This site does not provided medical advice, or diagnosis of any disease.